These information are for current tenants.

Not a tenant yet?

Want to leave before your lease ends? Subletting or a lease transfer is the only legal way to do so without continuing to pay rent for the apartment.
Read Subletting: A Simple How-To Guide
If you're a current tenant in a apartment building near McGill University and you need a reference letter, this information is for you.
Read Reference Letters for Current Tenants
Please take note of all our rules and regulations. They are an extension of the lease and mandatory to follow.
Read Building Rules and Regulations
This is a list of additional fees that we may require you to pay.
Read Additional Fees
Please use this to replace a roommate.
Replacing a Roommate form access.